The air holidays and flights shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. If we hold our own ATOL and a number is shown under the ATOL logo, then some of the holidays shown may be covered by our own ATOL license. We also act as agents for licensed tour operators; the relevant ATOL number will be provided for each holiday booked.

The flight bookings we make are also ATOL Protected, except when tickets for scheduled flights are sent to you within 24 hours of payment being accepted, or where your payment is made immediately to the airline.

ATOL Protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.

As Travel and Booking Agents we act only as Agents for the Principals actually providing the relevant services and we shall not be liable for any act or default on the part of any such Principle or its Agents or Servants. Passengers are booked and/or tickets and coupons are issued or obtained by us subject to the conditions, regulations and terms of the Carriers and/or Principals concerned.


Payments made by cheque require 7 working days for clearance.


It is a booking condition of all tour operators & suppliers that you have adequate travel insurance. Passengers must take out travel insurance and details of our special facilities are available. Neither we nor any of our Agents or Servants shall be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, and injury. Delay or inconvenience whatsoever to any traveller or his luggage or other personal property sustained or suffered in, or during, any passage, journey, trip or stay, or in respect of any accommodation or in the carrying out of any arrangements booked through us. In the case that you decline insurance you may be asked to sign an indemnity form, or provide details of alternative cover. No insurance will be issued until the full premium has been received.


We reserve the right to adjust prices and times given or quoted should circumstances make necessary. Prior notice will be given in most circumstances. We can only guarantee against fare increases when the full balances are paid in full at time of booking.


Our receipt of a deposit and the lodging of a booking form does not constitute confirmation of the booking. Confirmation or otherwise is given separately in a form of an ATOL receipt for flight inclusive bookings.


Passengers should assume that all bookings made are sold on a totally non-refundable basis unless otherwise advised by us. All cancellations by a client must be in writing. If a client cancels a booking the deposit will be retained by us as fee to cover expenses, but clients are liable for all expenses and liabilities incurred by us if these exceed the deposit.


In the event of a claim, our maximum liability is restricted to the total amount paid to us by the claimant less any expenses incurred.


All final balances must be paid at least two months before departure or the date given at time of booking in writing or orally. If they are not paid we reserve the right, which may be exercised without any notice to the passenger whatsoever, to cancel the reservation and retain any balances.


Passengers must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visa(s) and health certificates. In case of passengers being refused entry by any immigration or other Authority all repatriation costs are to be borne by the passenger.


Where a passenger has to reconfirm a flight or return booking it is their responsibility for any inconvenience or loss caused by not doing this.


Return tickets are only valid for dates specified on the tickets unless a change is made by the company, or at the passengers request and make an additional charge at our discretion.


Information given in the Booking form is accepted by the Company as being correct unless subsequently amended in writing. We therefore do not accept any responsibility whatsoever, for any inconvenience or financial loss caused by wrong information being supplied to the company.


In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc.

We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as your tour operator, airlines, hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.

Additionally, where your holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. We will not however, pass any information onto any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements. (If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we cannot provide your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.)

Usually your tour operator or other principal will pass this information onto their suppliers once we have provided it to them. The tour operator or other principal’s use of your information is subject to their policy, both in respect of your booking and any future marketing, and is their responsibility. Please ask either us or them for a copy of this if you would like to see it.

You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please contact us. [We may make a small charge for providing this to you].


All requests by passengers to alter booking or travel arrangements must be writing or made in person. Should a firm booking already be held a charge of minimum of £50 will be made to change the dates of travel subject to conditions of booking/ticket and availability.


All agreements between the traveller and us shall be governed by English Law and within the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.


Our responsibility is to provide tickets for collection at our office. Tickets posted to clients are done so at the client’s risk. Any costs arising from non-delivery will be borne by the client. For late bookings collection of tickets at the airport will be arranged charges will apply.


The Travel Trust Association is a travel trade association. Our members consist of Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Travel Organisers. The Travel Trust Association exists in order to protect you, the customer, with 100 percent financial protection and has been doing so for over fifteen years. This means that every penny that you pay to our members is protected by the Travel Trust Association. It means that you can book your holiday secure in the knowledge that Travel Trust Association will protect you in the unlikely event of a member becoming insolvent.

LINKS on our website

We have provided links to our supplier’s websites for car hire, parking, hotels, currency, tickets, and insurance and these are not-ABTA members. “Please note that: ABTA protection does not apply to any non member sites.”

For information on ABTA’s protection and consumer services, including Arbitration, visit the Association of British Travel Agents website at www.abta.com

For advice on traveling abroad, go to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website at www.fco.gov.uk

For information on health requirements, go to the Department of Health’s website at www.dh.gov.uk

Holiday and Flight Search – Please note that prices shown are per person based on the maximum occupancy and may be subject to fuel, flight, accommodation and other supplements.


The transition period for the UK leaving the European Union (EU) ended on 31st December 2020. UK holidaymakers and business travellers are still able to travel to Europe. However, there are some extra steps you may need to take now to be ready for your trip in 2021 and beyond. Information for travel from 01 January 2021 has changed not just for travel to EU countries but also for travel to Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein.

Please ensure that you are familiar with the UK Government advice for people travelling to Europe after Brexit: https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-1-january-2021


You must check to see if your passport is still valid. If you have a British passport, you will need to have at least six months left on your passport from the date you depart for the country you are going to for your trip and your passport must have been issued within the last 10 years. Please note that if you renewed your current passport before its expiry date, you may have been granted extra months on top of the usual 10-year validity. These additional months may not count towards the 6-month validity requirement for travel.

The above rules do not apply for travel to Ireland, where you can continue to use your passport as long as it is valid for the length of your stay.

You can use the government’s passport checker to see if you need to renew your passport: https://www.gov.uk/check-a-passport-travel-europe-1-january-2021


If you are travelling as a tourist on a British Passport, you will not need a visa for short trips to most EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland. You will be able to stay without a visa for up to 90 days in any 180-day period. Different rules will apply to Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, and Romania. If you visit these countries, visits to other EU countries will not count towards the 90-day total.

You may need a visa or permit to stay for longer, to work or study, or for business travel.

Entering Other Countries Outside the EU

Now that the UK has left the European Union, you may experience delays at border controls in countries outside the EU. You may be required to show a return or onward ticket, show you have enough money for your stay or use separate lanes from EU/EEA and Swiss citizens when queuing to pass through immigration.

Healthcare and Insurance

It is your responsibility to ensure that you have comprehensive travel insurance with sufficient healthcare cover, including cover for existing medical conditions and any activities you plan to do. ABTA offers advice on finding the right travel insurance: https://www.abta.com/tips-and-advice/planning-and-booking-a-holiday/travel-insurance

If you have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) that was issued prior to 31 December 2020, it will remain valid up to its expiry date for travel in EU countries except in Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.

Once your EHIC has expired, you can apply to replace it with the new UK Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC) that can continue to be used from 1 January 2021 in EU countries. However, the new GHIC card will not be valid for visits to Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland. Some people may be eligible to apply for a new UK-issued EHIC card which will cover you for necessary healthcare state services in Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland. For details of eligibility and how to apply for the GHIC or new UK EHIC see: https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/healthcare-abroad/apply-for-a-free-uk-global-health-insurance-card-ghic/

GHIC or EHIC cards entitle you to state provided medical treatment that may become necessary during your trip. Any treatment provided is on the same terms as EU nationals. A GHIC or EHIC is not an alternative to travel insurance and you should have both before you travel. It does not cover all health-related costs, for example, medical repatriation, ongoing medical treatment, and non-urgent treatment.

Taking food and drink into EU countries

You will not be able to take meat, milk or any products containing them into EU countries from 01 January 2021.There are some exceptions, for example certain amounts of powdered infant milk, infant food, or pet food required for medical reasons. Check the rules about taking food and drink into the EU on the European Commission website: https://ec.europa.eu/food/animals/animalproducts/personal_imports_en

Taking plants and plant products into EU countries

You will need a certificate to take certain plants and plant products into EU countries from 01 January 2021. Check the rules about taking plants and plant products into the EU on the European Commission website: https://ec.europa.eu/food/plant/plant_health_biosecurity/non_eu_trade_en


Driving permits
If you plan to drive in Europe, you may need an International Driving Permit to drive in some EU countries and Norway if you have a paper driving licence or a licence issued in Gibraltar, Guernsey, Jersey, or the Isle of Man. You may need more than one depending on where you are visiting. Each permit costs £5.50 and is available from certain branches of the Post Office.  

Find out more about getting an International Driving Permit: https://www.postoffice.co.uk/identity/international-driving-permit

Green cards for insurance
If you are driving your own car in Europe, you may need to obtain and carry a physical Green Card for your UK car insurance to be valid in the EU. These cards will be available from your car insurance provider, but you may be charged a small fee to cover administration costs. 

GB car stickers
You may need a GB sticker for your own car when driving in the EU from 01 January 2021 onwards.

Travelling with your pets

From 01 January 2021 you will not be able to use the existing pet passport scheme. Instead, you will need an animal health certificate (AHC) for your pet. Allow at least 1 month to arrange this and relevant vaccinations. For more information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/pet-travel-to-europe-from-1-january-2021

Duty Free Goods

Following the UK’s departure as a member of the EU, changes have been made to the allowances you can bring into the country without paying tax or duty. Further details: https://www.gov.uk/duty-free-goods/arriving-in-Great-Britain

Mobile data roaming

From 01 January 2021, rules around mobile data roaming whilst in the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway are changing, meaning you may face charges when using your phone abroad, including for making calls, sending messages, or using the internet. Check with your mobile phone provider about their data roaming policy. However, a new law means that you are protected from getting mobile data charges above £45 without you knowing. Once you reach £45, you need to opt in to spend more so that you can continue using the internet whilst you are abroad. Your mobile phone provider can tell how you can do this.